What to do before a cockroach service
- Put away all clean dishes;
- Cover/remove all edible items (i.e. fruit bowls);
- Clean floors and kitchen surfaces;
- Remove all toys from treatment areas;
- Remove pets & their bowls. Cover fish tanks/bowls; and
- Prepare to leave the house for two hours.
What to do after a cockroach service
- Do not clean floors for at least a week after treatment; and
- If you see cockroaches two weeks after the treatment, give us a call.
Please note: You will see more cockroaches for the first week following the treatment. This is the chemicals taking affect.
Note: Garden cockroaches are much more common than German cockroaches in the Albury Wodonga areas. If you would like to determine which species you have, please text/email us through a photograph for a free identification.