What to do before a bed bug service
- Remove and wash all washable bedding (sheets, pillowcases, etc);
- Remove all items from the floor;
- Vacuum the room, especially carpet edges;
- Put any soft toys that are potentially infested into the freezer overnight; and
- Prepare to leave the house for two hours.
What to do after a bed bug service
- Do not wipe down skirting boards or headboards, this will remove the treatment;
- Do not vacuum for the first week, and then vacuum daily, especially carpet edges;
- Do not avoid the infested areas, as bed bugs need to come out of hiding and into the treated areas to be affected; and
- Return all furniture to the treated rooms or they may spread.
Note: Bed bugs are not overly common in domestic situations around the Albury Wodonga area. If you are booking a bed bug service, please text/email us through a photograph.