Getting the most out of a spider treatment
Thank you for choosing Border Pest Control...
Here are some points to help you get the most from our service.
- You will see more spiders after the treatments. This is the chemical affecting them.
- Some windows will have run marks after a treatment, this is because we need to access cracks and crevices where spiders live - these can be cleaned after 14 days using a damp cloth.
- If any treatments have been carried out inside, open doors and windows to air the house.
- Wipe down any kitchen benches or food related items prior to use.
- Do not hose building, as this will wash away the chemical barrier.
- Avoid unnecessary lighting outside; this attracts bugs and therefore spiders.
- Keep insect screens in good order.
- When next painting, fill all gaps and holes with gap filler
- Any herbs or vegetables taken from the garden should be washed before being eaten.
For maximum protection, we recommend that you have your property treated twice a year to prevent spiders re-establishing themselves.If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us at
Phone or Txt :- 0428331383